A Big FUCK YOU to.

A blog all about saying "Fuck you" to the people, places, and things that piss me off

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not a Fuck you, just a random thing

Now, I'm not a great talker. I dont try to hide this. Around people I dont know, I get very shy for the most part. I tend to talk when I shouldn't, and really, I dont know when to shut the hell up once I start. I have prof to support these statements.

Lets start out with the most recent event. Out with some friends, drinking a few brews, it was a going well enough. Except there was this one girl, that I had just met. Hadn't talked to her all night. Why? cuz I'm fucking shy. So the one time I do go to talk to her, and I fuck up her name. And I was way off. Its not like her name was Abby and I called her Aprail. Her name is Jen (at least thats what I believe at this point, I could be wrong) and I called her Kelly. Not even close.

Example number duce. There I was, laying in bed with a very beautiful women. Things were looking up, if you get what I'm saying. At this point whatever needed to be said had been said already, right? Well in my simple mind I decided it was a good time to talk. And I dont remember word for word what was said but I think it went along these lines "so, how many guys have you invited into your bed" Enough said, game over, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. Shut down.

This out of all the others is enough reason for me to just shut up. There I was with my kinda Exgirlfriend (thats a whole different story) Her grandfather had just died and it was only a few hours after the funeral. She needed support and comfort. Guess what I wanted? Sex. (Before going on, I would like to say I feel like a complete dick looking back at this) I took her out for a few drinks and took her home. Well while in her driveway I slip in... her favorite CD and try to set the mood. (What the fuck I was thinking I don't know) I start to kiss her and she says its not right. Well being the stupid guy with sex on his mind I try to get her to explain whats not right about it. Do I need to say more?

So there you have it. Those are the reason why I do not talk to women. E-mail and Text I got game, but if it comes out my mouth, Game Over.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I am still laughing about "Kelly."

And the dead grandfather move is just trying to add some "Flava" to the situation. Which is how that move will forever be remembered.

3:56 PM  
Blogger ChemoFlava said...

its my trade mark!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home