A Big FUCK YOU to.

A blog all about saying "Fuck you" to the people, places, and things that piss me off

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A couple Fuck yous

FUCK the Cowboys, especaily TO. FUCK the 49ers, I'd name some 49ers, but I dont know any of their names. FUCK the 49ers and Cowboys. The 49ers will bring the gays, the Cowboys bring the hats and they can travl to St.Louis and have a big giant Ram fucking orgy. FUCK THEM

People I know, in fact if you've read any of this. You know I dont really carry a conversation. So if you expect a conversation with me, you have to say more than two fucking words. Don't text me one word texts, and sound bitchy when you do. You FUCKING texted me. If you have something to say, dont beat around the bush. FUCKING say it. FUCK this shit pisses me off. SO FUCK YOU Mrs/Ms. Sound bitchy when you text message me.

FUCK ex girlfriends who wont let me bang their sister and/or mom.

FUCK www.everythingsuckedtoday.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm going to second the "Fuck Ex-Girlfriends," part, though I am scratching my head about the "mom" part of that one.


Fuck the Cowboys... To hell with those assholes.

6:57 AM  
Blogger ChemoFlava said...

Well I have some friends, Luke and Scott, who promised me if I lay pipe to Dani's sister, and her mom, they would buy me a fur coat, pimp cane, and pimp goblet.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home